Deadline to submit the above to the ACC National Office -> October 20th, 2019
- Completed application form – Please complete the form accessed by clicking "apply now" at the top of this screen. By submitting this form, one copy will automatically be sent to the National Office.
- One letter of reference from an ACMG guide, Camp Manager or Section Volunteer Leader who can attest to your skills and experience. References (including name, relationship, and email address) should send their letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Section endorsement – your Section Executive should also send their endorsement of your application directly to email@example.com. All section endorsements must use the Section Endorsement Form.
This leadership Course is designed for those members who already have some skiing experience, and may have taken some related courses. The objective of the course is to provide leadership training for our Section activity organizers. It should be emphasized that this course is designed to compliment, not replace, technical or leadership training courses offered at the local level; rather, it is an exceptional opportunity for participants from across the country to share a focused learning program.
The following criteria are used when assessing applications:
- applicants must submit a complete application, including all requested references and Section endorsement;
- applicants must have the appropriate basic technical skills and abilities to participate safely in the course and travel through the terrain under professional ACMG guidance;
- applicants should be active, contributing members of the ACC, and have or willing to express a commitment to organizing Section activities once they’ve completed the TNF course.
Within these guidelines, the committee strives to balance participants’ representation of different ACC Sections.
Applicants will be informed of the result of their application no later than November 1st, 2019